Adding and sharing your certificate might be the next step on your journey! Adding your certificate to your LinkedIn profile is quite easy, just follow the steps below.
- Log in to your LinkedIn account and go to your profile.
- Under your profile, press Add section > Background > Licenses & certifications.
- In the Name dialogue box, enter the course name.
- in the Issuing Organization dialogue box enter “EducateWorkforce”.
- (Optional) In Issue date, enter the time during which you earned the certification.
- (Optional) Check the checkbox This credential does not expire.
- Leave the Credential ID field empty.
- In the Credential URL enter the URL for your certificate.
This will add your certificate to your LinkedIn profile under Licenses & certifications for others to see. To learn about other ways to share and save your certificate, visit the How Do I Download, Share, And Upload My Certificate page.