Resetting a Learner’s ORA Attempt
To reset a learner’s attempt for an Open Response Assessment, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the specific ORA of interest in the Module Reinforcement section.
- Scroll down to the bottom
Staff Debug Infobutton and click on it.
- A window should pop up where you can enter a learner’s username. Enter the username of the learner who you would like to reset the attempts for.
- Click Delete Learner’s State beneath the username box.
- The learner should now be able to reattempt the ORA.