For any open response assessment, whether a staff member has already graded it, you can override a learner’s final grade for the assignment.
When submitting an override, staff can expect the following results:
- The score that you give a learner in an override assessment overrides scores from any other assessment type in the assignment.
- Any steps that the learner did not complete for the assignment are marked as complete.
- Peer assessments that are completed before or after your staff assessment have no effect on the learner’s final assignment grade.
With the learner’s username or email address in hand, staff and instructors can override any learner’s grade in the course.
How to Override a Grade
In order to grade learners individually, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to your course by logging in to EducateWorkforce with your staff/instructor account.
- Within the course, navigate to the specific ORA of interest.
- At the bottom of the page, select the Manage Individual Learners button.
Selecting the Manage Individual Learners button is a method for directly handling a specific user one at a time and provides a way to override or assign grades for a specific learner. By entering a specific learner’s email or username when prompted staff and instructors will be able to view and grade a specific learner’s assessment. This can be done by selecting the Learner’s Response and Submit Assessment Grade Override buttons, respectively.